My 16 year old self was quite the handful…
There are so many things I could come up with, but we will go with 10 safe for work answers
- Don’t rush to drink, it will be just as much fun later as it is at 16.
- Dump him and just stay single through high school.
- Finish those Spanish classes so you can go away to college.
- Don’t give up on your dreams.
- You won’t talk to most of these “friends” in 16 years.
- Ditch the people you know from your first high school ( I promise it is a good decision).
- Start saving now
- Don’t rush to grow it, it isn’t nearly as fun as you thought it would be.
- Be there for your closest friends, you will still be friends at 32.
- Everything gets better and in the end, none of this drama matters in a decade.
So it was harder than I thought to come up with 10 things…