Where to start? This one was hard.
- Mr. Arendas – He never let me slack and pushed me to be better and do better.
- My Uncle Mike – He helped my conquer my fear of math and give me the strength inside to shoot for the stars.
- My mom – She has always stood by me, not matter how much we weren’t getting along. She taught me strength in the face of adversity.
- My dad – I wil always be Daddy’s little girl. He taught me not to take crap from anyone. And losing him has taught me that you cannot take anything for granted.
- James Redfield – His book, The Celestine Prophecy opened up my mind to the importance of what is happening around you in life.
- Don Miguel Ruiz – His book, The Four Agreements were my manta for a long time on how to live my life to make it better. Maybe I should look at the again 😉
- JJ Virgin – Her book, The Virgin Diet, reminded me why I was eating such a clean diet. Its such a through explanation of what certain foods can do to your body.
- Stephen King – For showing me that the Boogey Man is real, but only in Derry, Maine.
- My brother – He taught me that you can’t give up. No matter what hand he has been dealt, he just keeps on going.
- My son, he reminds me that there are miracles everywhere you look.
Hopefully you don’t have as hard of a time as I did. So, who has influenced you?