Glow Bug was started by two moms looking for something better than what they could find on the market. So Glow Bug Cloth Diapers was created.
Some Glow Bug Diaper Facts:
- Price – Glow Bugs are almost half the price of other brands. Buy now all the diapers you will ever need and NEVER buy diapers again!
- Fashionable Prints – Get 12 diapers in stylish boy prints when you buy our Glow Bug Boy Package or 12 diapers in stylish girl prints when you buy our Glow Bug Girl Package.
- One Size – Fit Babies from Newborn to Potty Training so You NEVER have to Buy Diapers Again!
- Design – Not all cloth diapers were made equal. Glow Bug diapers are the ultimate diapers when it comes to the design features! See below what sets our design apart:
- NEW SlimDry™ fabric keeps baby’s skin dry without the bulk.
- Improved waterproof flaps in the front and the back of each diaper to prevent leaks
- Double gusset through the leg for an extra barrier of protection
- Four size settings fitting babies from birth through potty training (7lbs-35lbs) Coordinating coloured snaps for every print
- Double rows of snaps with square tabs for a trim fit through the hip
- Two sets of cross-over snaps through the waist band for a perfect fit around newborn tummies
- Two openings in the pocket makes it easier to get the absorbent inset in and out
- Wing snaps on top row to prevent drooping
- Each package of 12 comes with 18 microfiber snap-in inserts (the inserts snap to the diaper and to each other)
What I Thought:
I cannot tell you how impressed I was with this diaper. I loved the prints that they offer. Also, the double gusset is great. My peanut has been teething lately, so he has had a very upset stomach. This diaper has saved the day a few times.
The diaper is well constructed and the insert doesn’t take forever to dry. I also like that you can snap in the insert AND add another one on top of it. I also like the openings at the front and back of the pocket. This diaper is easy to stuff, which I appreciate because I definitely do have a few that it’s a pain to stuff.
Disclaimer: I was sent this diaper for a review. While I received the product for free, my opinions are my own.