I have one of the simplest routines for washing diapers, or at least I like to think so.
- Grab from bottom of diaper organizer, I am OCD about this because it keeps them in constant rotation.
- Pee diapers go right into pail.
- Poopy diapers… Dunk and swish. I need a diaper sprayer. Into a wet bag and into the pail.
- I do a load every day or two. It keeps it small. You need as much water as possible in there to get them clean.
- I make my own laundry detergent. Works great on everything 🙂
- Wash, once maybe twice, depending on what was in that pail.
- Hang diapers on line to dry.
- Try to remember to bring them in before dusk so they don’t get damp.
- Throw in a pile on couch.
- Stuff as I talk to everyone OR as needed 😉
- Put on the top of the stack in the organizer.
This post is part of the weekly Cloth Diaper 101 Blog Hop hosted by My Cloth Diaper Stash. This weeks topic is about cloth diaper wash routines.