I love finding healthier alternatives to most of the products we use in our house. This is why I was thrilled to be chosen to review Noxicare. Noxicare is a natural pain reliever. It is specifically designed for joint, nerve and musculoskeletal pain. I was excited when the package arrived., there was a shirt. I love shirts 🙂
I went on the website to see what was in the cream. I want to know what I would be using.
So here is what I found:
- Turmeric: one of the powerful healers found in nature, recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Willow Bark: has been used to treat pain and inflammation since the time of Ancient Egypt and Greece.
- Ginger: helps alleviate muscle strains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs.
- Holy Basil: properties include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
- Rosemary Extract: has served a variety of purposes including topical use for joint or musculoskeletal pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acids: antioxidants used to treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves.
- Boswellia Extract: an anti-inflammatory used to treat arthritis and joint pain.
Side Note: Under warnings, it said it was not for use by women who are pregnant or nursing, so I did not use it. I just put it on everyone else in my house.
Look: The cream is yellow. I kinda freaked about this. But when you rub it in, there is no color left AND it doesn’t stain anything.
Smell: Thank you! It doesn’t have much of a smell, which is so much better than regular muscle creams.
How It Works: Everyone said it helps, some. It is not a miracle product but it did work for minor aches and pains.
So, all in all, it works. If you are looking for natural pain relief, Noxicare is definitely an option you should check out.
Check them out and like them:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.