I really love receiving the eMeals menus every week. I received a free subscription for my honest opinion of the service. What I can tell you is that I may not use them every day or in order, but they are a great resource for me and I have no problem referring people to their program.
I was previously using the Paleo plan but have just switched to the Slow Cooker Clean Eating plan. Crock pots are my best friend, especially chasing a busy toddler around the house. They have a few things going on right now too. Check it out!
- 12 oz whole wheat rotini or penne pasta
- 12 oz broccoli florets
- 4 reserved Lemon Chicken Thighs, chopped
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Drain; return pasta and broccoli to pot.
- Stir in chicken, broth, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, tossing frequently until heated through.
- Top with cheese and nuts.
They also have an app for the iPhone. 🙂 I know tons of out there are apple junkies.
With Mother’s Day right around the corner, they even have a menu for that.