May I introduce the 21 Day Fix cookbook, FIXATE.
Autumn Calabrese shares 101 recipes in this new cookbook – AND has made it easy keep track of the portions and your 21 Day Fix food portion containers. Oh, yeah, and the food is delicious! Here’s a sneak peak at just one of the simple and tasty recipes included in this fantastic cookbook:
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup raw baby spinach
- 1 hard-boiled egg, cut into quarters
- 1 slice cooked lean turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped avocado
- 1 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Dijon salad dressing (recipe, pg. 75)
- Place lettuce and spinach on a serving plate; top with egg, bacon, avocado and cheese.
- Drizzle with Lemon Dijon Salad Dressing; serve immediately.
Lemon Dijon Salad Dressing
Serves 6 (approx. 2 Tbsp. each) Prep Time: 10 min. Cooking time: none
Container Equivalents (per serving): orange 1
1 large egg yolk, pasteurized
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard, gluten-free
¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
½ tsp. ground black pepper
4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 ½ tsp. finely chopped lemon peel
¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
1. Place egg yolk, mustard, salt, pepper, lemon juice and lemon peel in a blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth.
2. Slowly add oil, blending continuously until well blended.
This salad is perfect for a meal at home or on the go. Want more recipes like this Healthified Cobb Salad? Click here to purchase FIXATE and whip up more delicious and nutritious meals!